Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us. We actively contribute to social inclusion and equal opportunity by integrating underserved communities and promoting diversity throughout our companies.
• Performs first article inspection (FAI) of newly designed or revised products.
• Inspection of incoming products to ensure proper paperwork is received and parts conform to specifications, engineering and purchase order. In-process inspection of parts being manufactured.
• Inspects sub-assemblies used in the construction of aircraft interiors and all final products prior to shipment.
• Interprets and reads engineering drawings, company and customer specifications to ensure accurate part manufacturing.
Inspects, audits and reports on materials, processes and products used in the construction of aircraft interiors using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with the company's quality standards. This job reports to the Quality Inspection Supervisor or Quality Assurance Manager.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 4-7 years.
Computer Skill: Familiar with Windows Operating System®. Basic skills with Microsoft office systems.
Other Skills: Must possess ability to use precision measuring instruments. Ability to read engineering drawings, specifications and other technical literature is preferred. Ability to effectively use inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, tape measures, etc. Identify problems with some solving capabilities.
Traveling may be required.
- © Safran