The Demand Specialist oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of the aftermarket project spares performance.
• Assigns tasks and duties to Expediters.
• Partners with Project Manager and customer to establish backlog, priorities, & schedule
• Identifies and updates delivery performance metrics in conjunction with the Expediters.
• Analyzes variance to determine & implement corrective actions.
• Create plans, identifies, and coordinates stock requirements required over the life of the program with Expeditors.
• Identifies and analyzes spares risk (quantitative and qualitative), establishes mitigation plans & drives mitigation actions
• Compares actual results to contractual on time delivery performance requirements, and applies lessons learned
• Provides project leadership to ensure high quality work package on-time deliverables are completed timely and within budget
• Monitor problem solving and ensure root cause corrective action and recovery plan is defined & executed
• Develop and distribute aftermarket project management plan
• Record and document previous experiences and incorporates into safety stock and backlog planning and control
• Report, resolve and escalate as needed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Compilation and publication of visual metrics, presentations and reports. Internal reporting, including project review presentations
• Other duties may be assigned
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 4+ years of material control experience; experience with planning or managing projects; 2+ years in a management role.
• Familiar with Windows Operating System®, Microsoft Office Suites® and
• Experience with an MRP system, or ability to learn MRP system.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of similar experience
• 4 or more years of management role experience
• PMP Certification
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Traveling may be required
- © Safran