Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more! ting diversity throughout our companies.
Supervise and leads the assigned customer service group, which has the responsibility of responding to and taking a pro-active approach to customer inquiries and requests along with order entry and sales order administration. Acts as primary focal point between the Company and customers with respect to support and service activities. Implements and monitors processes to ensure proactive identification of quality, delivery, and fielded product issues with the objective of achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
• Manage team to ensure 24 hour coverage of customer service group, including weekend and holiday shifts
• Maintain systems and procedures that insure an efficient and effective order administration process that is responsive to the customer requirements
• Attend customer meetings concerning service and support activities
• Monitor and coordinate responses to requests from customers to maintain established response time for department
• Coordinate effective communication with sales order entry, program management, engineering, manufacturing, and production control of customer requirements
• Maintain daily reporting within the customer service group and generate status updates as required
• Oversee and helps to maintain and promotes good personal relationships with customers
• Ensure that all duties for responsible employees are carried out in the customer service department
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
• Interviews,hires and trains employees, coordinates work assignments, conducts performance appraisals, and helps resolve employee and customer issues
• Maintain and coordinate distribution of performance reports that evaluate and measure on time delivery, past due, etc
Education:. Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Business Administration or related field; or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum 5 years' experience in Sales or Customer Service in a manufacturing environment, with at least one year supervisory experience
Computer Skills: Proficient with MS Project, competent with MS Office programs
• Basic Knowledge of Sales methodologies
• Proven ability to manage complex projects, including customer requests and concerns
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
• Stronger leadership and organizational skills
• Ability to analyze & summarize information
• Financial acumen.
• Experience working with aerospace products
traveling may be required
- © Safran