Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
The BU or Site Controller is responsible for the monthly financial reports and month end closing for the Business Unit (BU). Interacts with BU management to help resolve accounting and operational issues. Perform detailed analysis of the monthly financial statements. Responsible for helping the organization reach the goals of our mission statement.
The BU Controller manages the financial affairs of the facility's reporting unit (s) and prepares financial analyses of operations, including interim financial statements. The responsibilities include the supervision over internal auditing, and budgetary controls. The Controller interacts with the Operations Manager to solve accounting operational issues. This job reports to the division CFO.
• Coordinates and directs the preparation of the yearly MTP / budget and monthly financial reforecasts (i.e. profit & loss, cash flows, etc.) and maintains other planning and control procedures and reports variances
• Preparation, analysis, and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget of the division.
• Prepare and review financial statements.
• Partnership with local GM to improve operating performance
• Responsible for facilitating, accumulating, analyzing, and valuation of the year end physical inventory.
• The BU Controller has the final responsibility for providing effective financial internal controls for the organization.
• Customarily and regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment that supports and directly impacts senior executive management reports and decisions.
• General Duties:
o All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the products.
o All employees are required to productively react to change and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us. We actively contribute to social inclusion and equal opportunity by integrating underserved communities and promoting diversity throughout our companies.
Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in accounting or similar.
Experience: 7+ years in the Accounting or related field.
• Advanced Microsoft Office (including Excel & Word) and Windows operating system.
• Must have thorough experience with ERP systems.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and good verbal and writing skills
• Must have financial statement preparation experience
• A candidate must possess excellent analytical skills, as well as, organizational and communication skills
• The candidate must have financial statement review and general ledger experience
• The candidate must possess adequate knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Windows based operating systems
• The candidate must be able to work unsupervised, with some direction
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Master's degree
• 10 or more years of experience in the Accounting field
• A candidate should be able to train and coach their staff
• The candidate should be able to perform employee evaluations
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. #LI-KO1
Traveling may be required (infrequent)
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰客舱公司在客舱内装设计、餐饮系统和货运设备方面处于全球领先地位。