The General Manager is responsible for optimizing and managing the financial performance of a Facility, as well as ensuring production and on time delivery goals are met. The General Manager will develop the Facility's long and short term goals and align them with the Company's goals and direct and coordinate the Facility management team in achieving those goals. The General Manager shall embody the Company's core values and promote these values throughout their Facility. The General Manager will contribute also to the development of the sales for the Air Management Division
Summary of Duties:
• Prepares and manages the Facility's annual budget
• Contributes to develop Sales for the site and the Air Management Division in collaboration with the VP Sales
• Represents the company for North America Customers
• Understand the financial performance of each Program at the Facility and ensure that programs are being managed to promote optimal profitability margins
• Ensure that the Facility's goals are aligned with the Company's goals and expectations
• Responsible for the environmental health and safety of our employees and business
• Work with management staff to develop annual plans and set long range program goals in accordance with the Company's overall needs
• Ensure program milestones are being met and Customer concerns are addressed
• Manage the Facility's headcount and identify personnel needs
• Ensure that the Company's performance review standards are being met
• Responsible for directing the management of the physical structure of the Facility
• Identify equipment and tooling needs and request appropriate funding for these capital expenditures
• Coach management team by building their soft skills as well as their technical knowledge and identify the capacity of current personnel
• Build the Company's image and promote a positive relationship with Customers, Vendors, and Suppliers both internally and externally
• Understand manufacturing processes and materials
• Direct the layout of the manufacturing lines to ensure efficiency
• Promote LEAN training and concepts
• Ensure Facility compliance with certification (AS9100) and Customer standards
• Establish and implement Facility procedures and policies which adhere to the Company policies
• Oversee the transportation and cost of goods entering and leaving the Facility
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
• 8 years of relevant management experience.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment required.
• Experience managing full P&L required.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with financial planning and general business accounting principles
• Excellent communication skills required
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to mediate and cope with conflict and crisis
• Solid understanding of LEAN principles
• Experience with performance management, strategic planning, and process improvement.
• English proficiency is required.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Master's degree
• Focus in Business Administration or Engineering
• Experience in Aerospace
• Experience with composites
Description: Senior Level position within job field
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰通风系统公司（Safran Ventilation Systems）是民用和军用航空领域高性能通风系统的全球领导者。已涉足商用飞机、公务机、支线飞机和直升机等全部细分市场，赛峰通风系统公司支持所有最新启动的民用项目，同时在变速和变频通风领域占据第1的位置。