Who We Are:
Northwest Aerospace Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Northwest Aerospace Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a Project Manager to help create top quality interiors for commercial airliners. No matter what your experience level - beginner to senior, we have exciting and challenging opportunities for you!
• Manage the program from contract award through final modification parts kit delivery
• Responsible for establishing, monitoring, and integrating program elements including statement of work, schedule, budget, resources, procurement, manufacturing, quality, communications, risks, and change management
• Liaison between the Customer, Sales and Marketing, Project Team, Certification, Finance, Operations, and Northwest Aerospace Technologies Management
• Develop, integrate, execute and maintain Program Plan consisting of approved budget, approved & integrated statement of work, approved & integrated schedule, program assumptions and decisions, roles and responsibilities, lines of communication
• Establish and maintain Program Management Tools consisting of, but not limited to: Program Plan, project set up form, data requirements matrix, action items and risk matrix
• Manage: resources, quality, communications, program, control statement of work, scheduled/budget
• Internally Coordinates with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Certification, Procurement, Manufacturing and Quality
• Externally Coordinate with the Customer, Customer's Suppliers, and Offload companies.
What You Must Have:
• Must have an AA degree with a minimum of 5 years of program management experience in the aerospace industry or a BA or BS degree with a minimum of 2 years of program management experience in the aerospace industry
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management and to manage complex technical programs
• Basic understanding of Engineering, Certification, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Contracts preferred. Experience with Earned Value principles preferred
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Northwest Aerospace Technologies, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Everett, Washington facility is state of the art. Situated right on the Snohomish River, this is the perfect place to use all of your skills and knowledge to become an amazing engineer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Northwest Aerospace Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Northwest Aerospace Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Local and international travel may be required, depending on assignment and can be up to 20%
- © Safran