Job Purpose: The Marketing and Sales Manager leads the Company's OEM marketing, sales and business development efforts in Commercial, Military, General Aviation as well as Military Ground Vehicles segments for Americas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded, as deem necessary.
• Execute company marketing and sales strategies by Customer, Product Line and Market Segment.
• Attend and engage the applicable industry events to represent the company, engage with Customers and identify industry trends and new opportunities.
• Increase market penetration with OEMs by developing sales (with a special focus on military programs)
• Conduct market study elaboration and presentation on specific topics as requested by leadership
• Responsible for delivering the company's Commercial and Technical response in support of Customer requests (RFI, RFQ, RFP); by preparing Business Case and Commercial Proposal, coordinate with Engineering to develop the Technical Proposal, and obtain all required approvals in respect to Company's procedures and processes.
• Conduct contract negotiations, inclusive of customer driven changes, with support of the legal team
• Manage ongoing OEM Customer contractual requirements (annual price negotiations, NDA / PIA coordination, contract renewals, annual audits / assessments, etc.).
• Analyze, negotiate and resolve Customer claims and overdue payments
• Support the annual budget process and its updates to provide OEM Sales estimates.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures in performance of duties; inclusive of document retention and storage, export control, trade compliance, and communication.
• Utilize company tools to record all sales related activity. Submit reports of progress and achievements:
o Market survey (customers, competitors, ...) reports,
o Customer visit reports,
o Events representation,
o Weekly highlight overview reports,
o Monthly Proposal and BD Pipeline reports.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 CFR § 120.15 is required. U.S. person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20), refugee or asylee who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Relocation assistance and/or visa sponsorship is not guaranteed for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Ventilation Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 425.583.0810. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Skills & Requirements:
• BS Degree, Engineering preferred
• Working knowledge of Aerospace Environmental Control Systems & Equipment
• Ability to use the applicable software tools (ERP, CRM, MS Project, and Microsoft Office Suite).
• Strong presentation skills, both with Customers and Peers
• Program Management
• Extensive experience working in Aerospace Component Design and Manufacturing Environment, Environmental Controls Systems and Equipment preferred
• Demonstrated ability to perform Market Analysis, develop sales strategies, respond to Customer Proposals and provide Customer Support through all phases of the product lifecycle.
• At least of 50% travels with international travel a possibility.
赛峰通风系统公司（Safran Ventilation Systems）是民用和军用航空领域高性能通风系统的全球领导者。已涉足商用飞机、公务机、支线飞机和直升机等全部细分市场，赛峰通风系统公司支持所有最新启动的民用项目，同时在变速和变频通风领域占据第1的位置。
- © Safran