The Electrical Mechanic is a safety sensitive position that requires following procedures for product assembly, fabrication, equipment operation and safety requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use a variety of tools and equipment to assemble product according to required specifications and procedures. This includes assembly of electrical components, wire build up and wire routing in monuments.
• Responsible for the quality of the product.
• Responsible for tool accountability and maintenance within the Electrical Shop area.
• Guidance required to accomplish tasks.
• Responsible for keeping the work area clean and safe.
• Any other duties assigned by a Senior Electrical Mechanic and/or Electrical Lead.
Annual Salary: USD 42,000 - 70,000
Why Should You Join Us?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits includes health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• The Electrical Mechanic 1 shall possess a High School diploma or GED.
• Minimal experience in an aerospace electrical manufacturing environment.
• An FAA A&P certificate is desirable but not required.
• Experience working with Boeing and Airbus wire specification.
• Ability to communicate orally with others, internally and externally
• Troubleshooting/problem solving
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure
• Able to perform basic mathematic calculations
• Understanding of customer's expectations
• Understand drawings, specification and follow written procedures.
• Manufacturing environment.
• Occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds.
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for safe conduct on the manufacturing floor and to meet job responsibilities
• Ability to distinguish between the color spectrum
Safran is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201