Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a Lead Cabinet Finisher to create beautiful Aircraft interiors for VIP's and Heads of State. Imagine designing 4000 sq. ft of LUXURY home in the SKY!!!
• Finishes high-end aircraft cabinetry using polyester finish materials in a timely and efficient fashion ensuring quality standards are attained
• Ensure team is properly equipped to perform assignments
• Assign tasks to cabinet finishers and provides guidance in all aspects to complete such tasks
• Mix: Mixes stain to desired color match to match color of customer approved sample. Stains hardwoods/veneers using various techniques to obtain color match
• Sands: hardwoods and veneers, between wash, build and finish coats, Flat sands larger panels, buffs all cabinetry and all surfaces and high-gloss finishes
• Produce uniformity on pieces for aircraft ship set using stain
• Monitor desired mill thickness of finish, identify and repairs imperfections, repair high gloss and satin finished surfaces
• Consistently produce a quality product
• Wear safety equipment as required and practice safety guidelines/procedures, including Hazardous Materials guidelines
What You Must Have:
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent. Requires a minimum of five years VIP aircraft cabinetry experience
• Comply with DOT/FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
• Demonstrate ability: identify and operate proper tools for task, read measuring instruments, hand-eye coordination skills, mathematical knowledge, and ability to apply towards problem solving
• Effectively communicate with all levels of employees and management as part of an established and growing team
• Able to: reach overhead, full range of motion with both hands, normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting tasks), climb and work on step stools and/or ladders, lift 25 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance, work in a non-dust-free environment (ability to wear a respirator), work in a stooping, kneeling, standing position and in cramped areas
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Greenpoint Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Greenpoint Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
3561 Shelby Lane TX 76207
- © Safran