Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on luxury interiors.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a Lead Cabinet Builder to join a team who creates beautiful Aircraft interiors for VIP's and Heads of State. Imagine designing 4000 sq. ft of LUXURY home in the SKY!!!
• Read and Interpret engineering drawings
• Use various tools and equipment such a sanders, saws, and drills safely
• Use various aerospace materials, veneer, and laminate products
• Build drawers and cabinets on small monuments
• Interpret scheduling requirements to meet deadlines
What You Must Have:
• Cabinetry experience: 5 years
• Your own basic set of tools that include the following: Tool Box, Calculator, Putty knife, Screwdriver (Straight), Vise Grips (small), Allen Wrenches (Small Set), Tap Handle, Tape Measure (10') (Dec/Frac), Small Hammer, Chisel Set (1/8" to 1"), Scale (6 inch/12 inch in 16R grads), Screwdriver (Phillips #1 & # 2), Utility Knife, Wire Cutters, Punch, Center, Awl, Pliers (regular & needle nose), Offset Screwdriver (90 Degree), Square(12"&24"Combo16R grads), Trim Router, 90 Degree Die Grinder, Flashlight
• Demonstrated skills: read measuring instruments, correctly label parts, build shop aides, fabricate small sheet metal parts
• Ability: communicate in English (read, write and verbally communicate); select and work with proper tools for job tasks; time-management and organizational skills; climb and work on step stools and/or ladders; to lift 50 lbs. without assistance/able to lift to 100 lbs. with assistance; reach overhead; work in a non-dust-free environment, normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting tasks); range of motion with both hands; hands: can work in a stooping, kneeling or standing position and in cramped areas
• Must comply with DOT/FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Ability to work in a stooping, kneeling, standing position and in cramped areas
• Ability to lead, coach and motivate team members
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Denton, Texas facility is deep in the heart of Greenpoint. From engineering to supply chain, to sales to finance, and everyone in between, we work together in the spirit of continuous improvement. And we always remember to have a little fun, too!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Greenpoint is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Greenpoint Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
- © Safran