Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing luxury interiors.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for an Electrical Craftsman to create beautiful Aircraft interiors for VIP's and Heads of State. Imagine designing 4000 sq. ft of LUXURY home in the SKY!!!
• Finishes high-end aircraft cabinetry using polyester finish materials in a timely and efficient fashion ensuring quality standards are attained
• Manufacture wire harness assemblies to engineering data, shop aids and supporting information
• Produces wire fabrication with tools for wire harness manufacturing including strippers, crimpers, heat guns and other wire harness production equipment
• Installs wire harnesses on final product assemblies such as interior cabinets, assemblies, periphery assemblies, circuit breaker component panels etc.
• Demonstrate ability: Reads and interprets engineering drawings, read and interpret engineering drawings, assists in testing and verification of final product
• Consistently produce a quality product
• Maintain a neat, organized work area and helps with the general daily housekeeping of the department and properly maintains shop tools and equipment
• Wear safety equipment as required and practice safety guidelines/procedures, including Hazardous Materials guidelines
What You Must Have:
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; Minimum of one year corporate or commercial aircraft wiring experience or related military training
• Comply with DOT/FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
• Ability to communicate in English (read, write, and verbally communicate); Mathematical knowledge and ability to apply towards problem solving
• Effectively communicate with all levels of employees and management as part of an established and growing team
• Able to: reach overhead, full range of motion with both hands, normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting tasks), climb and work on step stools and/or ladders, lift 25 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance, work in a non-dust-free environment (ability to wear a respirator), work with repetitive stripping and crimping equipment, work in a stooping, kneeling, standing position and in cramped areas
NOTE: Although the company provides some tools, the electrical production of Aerospace Interiors and Assemblies is a highly developed skill that requires many personal tools enabling an individual to construct quality items in a productive time frame. Additional tools may be required.
The minimum required tools must be obtained within 6 months after initial employment.
Tool Box Pliers Medium Needle Nose Small & Medium Vise Grips
Utility Knife SM., MED., LG., Wire Cutters Small Wrenches (Ignition Set)
Scale (6 inch) Channel Lock Pliers Large Wrenches 3/8-9/16
Tape Measure (10') Dec/Frac Screw Driver Set (Straight) SM.-LG. Allen Wrenches (Small Set)
Pliers (Regular) Screw Driver Set (Phillips) #1,#2,#3 Magnifying Glass
Pliers Fine Needle Nose Small Jewelers Screwdriver Set Flashlight
Small Ratchet-Socket Set
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Denton, Texas facility is deep in the heart of Greenpoint. From engineering to supply chain, to sales to finance, and everyone in between, we work together in the spirit of continuous improvement. And we always remember to have a little fun, too!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Greenpoint Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Greenpoint Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
- © Safran