In the role of welding associate, you'll have the opportunity perform operations to join fabricated metal parts, using manual and automated welding machines, or torch, filler and flux. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
• TIG weld metal components manually.
• Braze metal parts or components together - aluminum brazing and dip brazed.
• Operate oxy-acetylene welding/cutting torch
• Apply flux to work piece before soldering or brazing.
• Identify properties of various metals for repair or fabrication activities.
• Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications
• Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly.
• Adjust all welding equipment and permitted parameters.
• All aspects of cleaning
Highlights from our facility:
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, and the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including the Sikorsky Elite Supplier and the Boeing Supplier of the Year. Located in the heart of North Texas, Denton is home to two major universities and a vibrant arts and music community, and is one of the top 25 fastest growing cities in the country!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Technical training - welding certificate or 3 years of related work experience
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and general knowledge of GTAW principals
• Ability to read and understand work instructions and assembly drawings; ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions; ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions; must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Strong basic mathematical skills; understand and use shop math.
Experience – Technical Skills
• Requires 3+ years related experience.
• Nadcap experience preferred
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Excellent manual dexterity; good with machinery and equipment; must be able to use precision measuring instruments; computer literate; commitment to safety, excellence and high standards; versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm; acute attention to detail; ability to perform physical labor necessary.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Travel to Santa Rosa, California is required.
赛峰电气与电源公司（Safran Electrical & Power）是航空电气系统领域世界领先企业之一。公司是电力和混合推进设备电气化领域的重要企业。公司在13个国家拥有11,500名员工。
- © Safran