POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together. In the role of Quality Engineer, you you will maintain and improve manufacturing quality processes and the Quality Management System to meet internal and external quality requirements. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, and the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including Boeing Supplier of the Year!
• Develop processes, systems, and equipment that ensure the quality, reliability, and system safety of company or procured products and services;
• Provides quality system design and analysis review to validate the integrity of quality decisions that affect products and services;
• Analyzes contractual, product definition, and specification requirements for the development or modification of methods, procedures, and metrics needed to ensure that quality standards and practices are attained;
• Analyzes and provides material review dispositions for nonconforming materials, parts, and equipment;
• Tests and approves products, processes, equipment, and measurement systems;
• Develops and uses statistical methodologies to ensure that specified levels of safety, reliability, and process capability are achieved, maintained, or improved;
• Participates in design and product reviews to ensure that producibility, inspectability, reliability, safety, Quality System integrity, and business process management objectives are met;
• Performs root cause analyses; Recommend and support implementation of corrective actions that are necessary to reduce or eliminate nonconformance to design specifications;
• Interfaces with company employees, suppliers, customers, and regulatory agencies t
• Provides education and coaching on the Quality System;
• Develops solutions to technical problems of limited scope and impact; applies basic engineering and scientific principles;
• Supports project leader as a team member, and gains exposure to working with customers, teamimg partners, subcontractors, and suppliers;
• Requires the application of complex technical professional skills and the extensive , applied use of related concepts, practices, and methods;
• Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture;
Ongoing initiatives like [email protected] and our engagement action plans have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, training, professional development, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Citizens, or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Education and/or Experience
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 0-2 years of experience in Engineering or other related field.
General life cycle manufacturing knowledge - Basic
Configuration Management - Basic
Contract structure - Basic
AS9100 – Policy and Procedure - Basic
Root cause corrective action planning - Basic
Model Base Definition - Basic
Auditing – internal/supplier/specific (DPD) - Basic
Sigma/DPMO – Data Reporting - Basic
Group – Team Player - Advanced
Technical competence and confidence to present facts favorable and plans for change - Basic
Exact area of expertise, Manufacturing - Basic
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Creates solutions
• Customer focused in everything we do
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail DentonHRTeam @safrangroup.com or call: 940-272-5700. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
All offers of employment in the U.S., where legally permitted, are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, in alignment with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Individuals with medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption post-offer.
赛峰电气与电源公司（Safran Electrical & Power）是航空电气系统领域世界领先企业之一。公司是电力和混合推进设备电气化领域的重要企业。公司在13个国家拥有11,500名员工。
- © Safran