The Manufacturing Engineer III works closely with all functional groups to develop manufacturing and assembly processes and related documentation for use throughout the manufacturing facility to ensure production of cost effective and quality products. Also organizes and coordinates meeting with all functional groups for manufacturing process decisions.
- Mentors team members and leads them in the right direction for problems resolution.
- Preferable experience in Welding/ Brazing processes for aerospace industry
- Advanced user of the PLM system, Configuration Management, and AS9100/ISO 9001 quality requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assume complete ownership of assigned manufacturing or assembly area and provide appropriate level of floor support
• Interfaces with design engineering, manufacturing leadership, and support teams to meet business unit goals
• Creates and revises production routing operations.
• Create, revise and approve manufacturing work instructions and manufacturing specifications.
• Research, specify or design tooling, fixtures and workstation to aid manufacturing and inspection.
• Configures work station design, layout and tooling to optimize product flow and operator performance.
• Supports material review boards, corrective action boards and cost of quality as required.
• Supports new program introductions by providing standard cost time or any other cost analysis required.
• Compiles and provides management status reports for assigned projects
• Supports standardization initiatives across business units
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Requires a Bachelor's degree BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical, or related field and 5+ years related experience in manufacturing and/or quality processes.
• Requires AWS and/or other standard accreditation
Skills & Requirements:
• Proven Project Management and Customer Relations skills.
• General experience in Electronics design/ production, electrical diagrams
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Proficient skill level preferred in Machining, Pneumatics, Hydraulics
• Experience using MRP, ERP, PLM, Production Work Instructions
• Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
• Computer science (VBA) is a preferable skill
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Strong team player, problem solver with time management skills,.
• Experience with mentoring and coaching-desired
Travel as needed to the Santa Rosa facility, at the beginning of the role.
赛峰电气与电源公司（Safran Electrical & Power）是航空电气系统领域世界领先企业之一。公司是电力和混合推进设备电气化领域的重要企业。公司在13个国家拥有11,500名员工。
- © Safran