A glimpse at the job:
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together. In the role of Design Quality Assurance Engineer, you have a role in quality supporting the aerospace products we produce. You'll have the opportunity to support product and process development to ensure a successful production launch and delivery of the highest quality product to the customer. You will also supports design change and other quality initiatives throughout the product life cycle. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Executes, reviews and supports design and quality completion of product and process development deliverables
• Supports the development and maintenance of customer requirements, product requirements, and product specifications
• Collaborates cross-functionally to lead and support completion and maintenance of product risk management deliverables
• Review design verification and design validation plan and report documents
• Assures design compliance to FAA and regulatory-quality related topics
• Supports the development of manufacturing processes, equipment, and product inspection documentation for new products
• Review process validation plan and report documents
• Supports design and process test and inspection method development, and leads method validation activities
• Support quality system related deliverables including non-conformance and Key Process Indicators
• Participates in design and product reviews to ensure that reproducibility, reliability, safety, Quality System integrity, and business process management objectives are met;
• Performs such research as bench marking to industry standards; analyzes and compiles performance reports and process control statistics in order to determine and improve process capability or product quality;
• Performs root cause analyses;
• Recommends and supports the implementation of corrective actions that are necessary to reduce or eliminate non conformance to design specifications;
• Interfaces with company employees, suppliers, customers, and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with contractual, company, and regulatory requirements;
• Provides education and coaching on the Quality System;
• Develops solutions to technical problems of limited scope and impact; applies basic engineering and scientific principles;
• Supports project leader as a team member, and gains exposure to working with customers, team partners, subcontractors, and suppliers;
• Activities are performed in accordance with organizational and program standards and procedures;
• Requires the application of complex technical professional skills and the extensive , applied use of related concepts, practices, and methods;
• Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
• Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with years of experience in Design Engineering or Quality Engineering related field.
• 5 years or more experience in an engineering role in Aerospace
• 3 or more years' experience working with Product Development
• Experience in processes related to Design Change Control, Design Reviews, Requirements Management
• FAA Certification, policy and procedure knowledge
• General life cycle manufacturing knowledge required
• Configuration Management
• Contract structure
• AS9100 – Policy and Procedure
• Model Base Definition
• Auditing – internal/supplier/specific (DPD)
• Sigma/DPMO – Data Reporting
• Technical competence and confidence to present facts favorable and plans for change
• Area of expertise, Design of machined parts and electrical harnesses for Aerospace applications - desired
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Customer focused in everything we do
Must be available for business travel to Santa Rosa, California during initial months to support project deployment.
North America wiring Labinal Services, 3790 Russell, Newman Blvd 76208- 2936
赛峰电气与电源公司（Safran Electrical & Power）是航空电气系统领域世界领先企业之一。公司是电力和混合推进设备电气化领域的重要企业。公司在 三 个国家拥有11,500名员工。
- © Safran