This position will lead supply chain activities and have oversight to reporting and meeting Program Management deliverables.
Establishes feasible material schedules that are in alignment with engineering and production availability requirements, with primary responsibility of Customer on time delivery (COTD). Additionally this role requires assessment of production capacity and lead time to coordinate with project timelines and due dates. The key responsibility is to collaborate with Program Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing groups to ensure that risks are mitigated to support customer delivery expectations.
Summary of Duties:
Customer Focus (COTD)
• Responsible for COTD for the assigned program deliverables, includes new contracts and production.
Cost (Cost savings)
• Facilitate cost out activities directly related to program.
• Supports product cost, performance, schedule, and quality objectives.
• Will be responsible for meeting Bill of Material (BOM) cost objectives, schedules and supplier product development.
• Assessment and evaluation of all Engineering Change Notice (ECN) changes that impact program schedules.
• Lead and flow down to Master Scheduler forecasting actions to support first builds and ECN changes into production.
• Work on daily and future shortages with purchasing and production to meet weekly ship-set delivery commitments. In addition, provide daily support to Program Managers.
• Responsible for “Line of Balance” analysis to support program long lead buys (Customer Sponsored Orders)
• Revises the schedule according to qualification plan, establishes priorities, and availability of parts & material.
• Collaborates with all functions to ensure buy in and adherence to the production schedule.
• Updating the organization on materials flow impact of schedule changes
• Drives transaction discipline, ensures that materials are available to support the build schedule.
Supply Chain continuity/risk
• Lead supply chain schedules and key supply chain actions with suppliers and operations team.
• Responsible for providing Supply Chain “Risk” analysis to program team and leading cross functional team to resolve in a timely manner.
Education: Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 5 years of supply chain and/or program management in aerospace, automotive or mechanical manufacturing environment with the ability to lead and influence others.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working with cross functional teams
• Minimum of 5 years in manufacturing environment
• Intermediate/proficient knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of program launch processes.
• Strong written and verbal business communications abilities, must be comfortable delivering information to all levels of the organization including senior leadership.
• Self-starter with ability to drive improvement, meet timeliness and objectives.
• Identifying problems working with teams to solve through leading actions collaboratively.
• Can prioritize strategic vs. tactical tasks and align to customer impact.
• Ability to apply Supply Chain past experience to current environment and modify as needed.
• Ability to influence and win respect.
• Ability to make timely decisions and take action.
• Ability to provide information regarding tasks, plans, schedule and strategy to stakeholders.
• Customer service oriented.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with employees from all levels of the organization.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Bachelor's degree
• Previous program or project management experience
• Previous supply chain experience
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰客舱公司在客舱内装设计、餐饮系统和货运设备方面处于全球领先地位。