To increase WWS sale for the Aftermarket through improved customer relationships and market penetration. Participate in the development and execution of the Strategic Plan to profitably grow sales in the given territory. Provide regular forecasts and customer feedback for continued sales growth.
• Contribute to a dynamic, highly creative, and competitive sales organization by aggressively pursuing new customers and enhancing relationships with existing customer base.
• Meeting with existing and potential key customers to build relationships and evaluate or promote business opportunities.
• Prepare definitive territory and business segment plans based on market research and competitive analyses to identify potential markets, customers and new products.
• Actively pursue new business and new customers.
• Ensure coordinated, responsive, and efficient service & problem resolution.
• Participate in sales presentations and negotiations as appropriate to ensure maximum impact.
• Ensure professional participation in key industry marketing and sales events.
• Participate in the development of bids and proposals that win business
• Requires related experience in the Aerospace Aftermarket direct sale of technical systems, services or products with a 5+ years in sales to OEMs, airlines & MROs
• Demonstrated success managing a sales territory or market
• Proven experience entering new markets, changing market scope, or adding value to existing products.
• Ability to accurately evaluate functionality, usability, and marketability of product features.
• Strong communication skill, both verbal and written
• Strong skills in negotiating profitable contracts and pricing.
- © Safran