This position is responsible for supporting plant leadership in achieving business and financial goals by developing and maintaining robust manufacturing processes and leading continuous improvement / cost out initiatives across the organization. Additional responsibility include executing the organization's strategic plan consistent with federal, state, and local regulations, established industry standards, and customer requirements.
Essential functions (i.e. key responsibilities with expected end results) which must be accomplished in order to fulfill the purpose of the position as described above.
A. Develop production assembly lines and supporting routers and product structures consistent with lean manufacturing practices and industry safety standards.
B. Provide support to production technicians with focus on meeting On Time Delivery and First Pass Yield corporate metrics. Approximately 50% of working time to be spent on the production floor.
C. Perform root cause analysis, both individually and within a team environment, for problems experienced on the production floor and implement systemic improvements to eliminate recurrence.
D. Create and maintain manufacturing instructions; disseminating formal technical documentation in the form of engineering drawings and specifications, into a simple format easily understood and executed by production technicians.
E. Design equipment and/or assembly aids used on the production floor, assuring compliance with industry safety and design standards, and coordinate both internally and/or with external service providers to assure timely completion of the project.
F. Participate in new product development projects, acting as a manufacturing liaison, participating in PFMEA's, assuring products are ready for serial production.
Specialized knowledge or skill (e.g., technical, scientific, administrative, managerial) which the position requires.
1. Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques – i.e. value stream mapping, one piece flow, etc.
2. Knowledge of Six Sigma concepts and tools as they relate to minimizing process / product variability.
3. Working knowledge of engineering design and product reliability concepts as to facilitate analysis of fluid mechanics, mechanical design, material engineering, electronic circuits and parts, etc.
4. Working knowledge of engineering drawings, ANSI/ASME geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
5. Understanding of problem solving methodologies used in determining root cause and formulating corrective action(s) - i.e. QRQC, 5 Why's, 8D, FTA, Fishbone analysis, etc.
6. Working knowledge of risk mitigation methodologies, specifically PFMEA
7. Proficiency in MS Office suite, knowledge of Computer Aided Design, e.g., AutoCAD, SolidWorks.
8. Knowledge of industry and customer specific quality processes (i.e., ISO9001, AS9100 etc).
9. Understanding of manufacturing principles and technical specifications to support facilities and supplier competencies – i.e. machining and manufacturing processes, tool design, injection molding, welding, soldering, plating, painting, die cast molding, etc.
May require occasional travel to Safran family sites including those in Mexico.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰客舱公司在客舱内装设计、餐饮系统和货运设备方面处于全球领先地位。