Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures, and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on luxury interiors.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a Procurement Manager to join a team who creates beautiful Aircraft interiors for VIP's and Heads of State. Imagine working for a company who builds 4000 sq. ft of LUXURY home in the SKY!!!
• Procurement Manager who oversees and directs a team of purchasing professionals to support parts requirements for mod install kits and production across all sites
• Develop and implement strategic goals and objectives, promoting collaboration and coordination of procurement activities with key stakeholders, as well as overseeing the day-to-day tactical execution of the procurement team's assigned responsibilities
• Hire, develop, and manage Procurement team through day-to-day requirements and individual employee development to established performance standards
• Provide input and recommendations for the establishment and delivery of the departmental vision for Supply Chain
• Conduct 1:1 discussion, annual performance reviews and mid-year reviews, manages personnel related issues and makes recommendations for salary adjustments
• Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching and developmental goals
• Develop and execute strategies to deliver against annual operational and financial goals
• Manage the development and facilitates portions of the required departmental training
• Act as first line of escalation for buyer issues related to internal support, parts procurement and supplier performance
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree, seven years of experience in Supply Chain Management and three years supervisory experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aerospace background and aircraft interior industry experience preferred
• Proven leadership experience related to procurement practices, policies and processes
• Demonstrated experience of implementing performance-based contracts with suppliers
• Demonstrated ability to build internal customer/external supplier relationships to optimize performance and deliver process improvements
• Strong written and verbal communication, and effective presentation skills across multiple audiences
• Demonstrated experience with technology including Microsoft Office applications, ERP, Inventory and order processing systems
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Bothell, Washington facility is the heart of Greenpoint. From engineering to supply chain, to sales to finance, and everyone in between, we work together in the spirit of continuous improvement. And we always remember to have a little fun, too!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Greenpoint Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Greenpoint Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
- © Safran