Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for an Integrated Logistics Analyst Engineer to create beautiful Aircraft interiors for VIP's and Heads of State. Imagine designing 4000 sq. ft of LUXURY home in the SKY!!!
• Plan and support Technical Integration of all System Support Analysis elements in the program statement of work
• Work with customers counterparts to agree on level of detail and maturity required in the System Support Analysis at the various program milestones
• Provide logistics data identifying the maintenance concept, source of repair, replacement parts and required resources needed to complete all repair functions related to the VIP interior
• Identify Support Resources required for each maintenance task (e.g., crew size, spare parts, support equipment, test equipment, tools, consumables, attaching hardware, materials/solvents, and expendables)
• Provide design information to allow the customer to accomplish the MSG-3 analysis
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree (B.S) in engineering, minimum of 8 years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and expertise
• Aviation background and aircraft interior experience required
• Minimum 8 years of System Engineering experience in a defense-related industry
• Experience working directly with government/ military personnel at government/military contractor facilities
• Applicable experience in the following areas is desired: System Support Analysis/ Logistics Support Analysis, Reliability and maintainability programs, maintenance concept development. Conducting and participating in Trade Studies, ILS requirements verification, technical manual, and training materials source dates
• Knowledge of VIP aircraft interior systems and subsystems is desired
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Bothell, Washington facility is the heart of Greenpoint. From engineering to supply chain, to sales to finance, and everyone in between, we work together in the spirit of continuous improvement. And we always remember to have a little fun, too!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, r
- © Safran