Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on luxury interiors.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a team who creates beautiful Aircraft interiors for VIP's and Heads of State. Imagine working for a company who builds 4000 sq. ft of LUXURY home in the SKY!!!
As our HDE Manager, you will work at multiple sites to make sure all regulatory provisions are being applied, and work to promote health, safety and environmental performance.
• make sure that Safran's reference systems, policies, fundamentals, standards and objectives are applied
• Create and implement HSE improvement plans
• Identify and eliminate any significant dangers, hazards, and environmental impacts
• Verify that HSE policies are followed
• Suggest areas of improvement and create local improvement initiatives
• Establish and monitor action plans
• Advise and support site staff on all HSE activities
• Maintain all HSE documentation
• Facilitate and oversee incident investigations, root cause analyses and closure of corrective action plans
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 8 years of relevant experience plus minimum of 3 years of leadership responsibility
• Solid working knowledge of HSE
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of employer policies, procedures and practices
• Demonstrated experience with multi-site oversight and auditing management systems
• Experience with OSHA, EPA, ISO14001, OSHA18001, Business Continuity Planning, Green Manufacturing, LEAN concepts, LEED design, SixSigma, TSCA, EPCRA and Workers Compensation
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Bothell, Washington facility is the heart of Greenpoint. From engineering to supply chain, to sales to finance, and everyone in between, we work together in the spirit of continuous improvement. And we always remember to have a little fun, too!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Greenpoint Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Greenpoint Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
The ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- © Safran