Directs the general financial activities Greenpoint.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Makes recommendations to management regarding corporate economic strategies, objectives, and policies for the company and its subsidiaries.
• Recommends modifications to existing corporate programs.
• Prepares financial statements in accordance with GAAP, which summarizes and forecasts company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
• Prepares and uploads financial data to meet parent company reporting requirements in SAP Business Objects Financial Consolidation module.
• Works with sister companies to reconcile on a monthly and quarterly reporting basis.
• Ensures compliance with parent company policies and works on streamlining Greenpoint companies to corporate procedures.
• Prepares consolidated job schedules and necessary elimination schedules for all intercompany transactions.
• Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
• Provides management oversight on our project costing and revenue recognition.
• Provides management with timely reviews of organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
• Provides implementation and administration oversight and maintains integrity of systems and controls, processes and data and enhances the Company's value.
• Advises management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions, intercompany and interstate transactions.
• Arranges for audits of company's accounts.
• Prepares reports required by various regulatory agencies.
• Leads staff by assisting with planning and direction of their work.
• Manages staff to ensure high quality service are provided in a timely manner.
• Schedules one on one meetings with staff to distribute information, gather feedback, evaluate progress and lend support.
• Promotes and supports the Finance team.
• Performs recruiting, hiring, training and evaluations of staff.
• Makes recommendations, initiates promotions, transfers, coaching and disciplinary action as necessary.
• As part of management team, understands company goals, vision and mission statement and delivers management message to employees.
• Provides implementation and administration oversight and maintains integrity of ERP systems across parent and subsidiary companies.
• Enhances departmental and cross-company efficiencies.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Job Core Competencies
• Business Acumen – You understand business implications of decisions, you conduct cost-benefit analyses, you display orientation to profitability, you demonstrate knowledge of market and competition, and you align work with strategic goals.
• Business Ethics – You treat people with respect, you keep commitments, you inspire the trust of others, you work with integrity, and you ethically uphold organizational values.
• Managing People – Provides direction and gains compliance, includes subordinates in planning, takes responsibility for subordinates' activities, makes self available to subordinates, provides regular performance feedback, develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth.
• Planning and Organization – Priorities and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, integrates changes smoothly, sets goals and objectives, and works in an organized manner.
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Master's degree (M.A.) in accounting or finance and minimum 10 years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CPA desired.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Thorough knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
• Thorough knowledge of all local, state and federal mandated laws related to company finance.
• Strong written skills with ability to produce professional business communications and thorough employee relations documentation.
• Ability to organize effectively and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Ability to ensure effective follow-up and follow-through.
• Strong attention to detail and quality.
• Ability to motivate, lead and inspire performance.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Strong sense of ethics, character and interpersonal skills with displayed professionalism and confidentiality.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of advanced algebra and geometry.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Experience with project accounting and percentage of completion revenue recognition.
• Demonstrated experience with Internet software; MS Suite; Database software, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS); Payroll systems, and Accounting software.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
Ability to travel as required, but not anticipated often.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰客舱公司在客舱内装设计、餐饮系统和货运设备方面处于全球领先地位。