Your main activities will be to participate in the development of a new US military program (ITAR):
* Sourcing North American suppliers in line with W&B Walton's Target Purchasing Policy
* Assess capacity and capability through audit led by the SPQM (Supplier Performance & Quality Manager) of these suppliers
* Contribution to the North American local-to-local strategy for all serial programs
* Preparation and management of calls for tender
* Coordinate and lead Supplier Selection Committees
* Negotiation of commercial and contractual aspects
* Monitor suppliers during the development phase, in collaboration with program, engineering and industrial purchasing functions.
* Guarantee compliance with the Export Control process on our imports
* Participate in the implementation of our CO2 footprint targets for suppliers.
* Manage supplier risk (insurance coverage, financial health monitoring, cyber risk).
* Participate in cost reduction projects using a TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) approach on this US military program and on serial programs
Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected]. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
•Building Strategic Working Relationships
•Planning and Organizing
•Contributing to Team Success
Walton (US) with business to France 4 times a year
Carbon Way, Comté de Boone KY 41094