Improves Company Processes by providing technical and functional support in the areas of: ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems administration, including problem resolution, end user support, process mapping, system testing and user training.
1. Serve as a facilitator for numerous teams involved in improving business processes, and developing new methods of utilizing the various ERP\Infor M3 tools, including Manufacturing, Quality, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain.
2. Analyzes and troubleshoots ERP system issues reported by end users, maintains liaisons with business, technical staff, and extended support organizations for resolution of ERP issues.
3. Assist end users in the use of the business system developing and administering a comprehensive training program for end users, creates documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP systems users.
4. Assures the Infor M3 Security Management process is followed in order to comply with the required measures aimed at protecting the company's ERP system from illicit access, ensuring accessibility and integrity of system data.
5. Ensures the integrity of information to support internal control standards Support and promote the Master Data Management Program through reinforcement of established data standards and procedures
6. Assist with testing new releases of ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
7. Assists Business Intelligence team with report development, creates reports, analyze and verify reports to ensure accuracy.
8. Demonstrates cultural competence and behaviors consistent with the core values, vision, and mission of Safran.
9. Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is preferred.
Travel requirements 10%
1747 NJ-34 NJ 07727