The Service Center Shipping/Receiving Clerk will be responsible for forecasting and planning spare parts required to support Service Center overhaul and repairs within Turn Around Time guarantees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Receives shipments from outside carriers, verifies material and quantities against corresponding paperwork and the routes those parts & materials to their proper locations.
• Receives parts and materials into stock room, verifies quantities and notifies manager of discrepancies.
• Works with FedEx/Ups on-line shipping computer programs.
• Performs data entry function in our computer system.
• Pallet jack operation
• Completes daily paperwork for job assignments, including amount of time involved.
• Completes HazMat shipping documents.
• Operation of ForkLift
Candidates for positions with SAU must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. SAU is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical & mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. SAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled | Drug Free Workplace.
a) Knowledge and skills
• Mathematical skills required and ability to work with details
• Knowledge of shipping documentation.
• Basic computer skills
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes
• Knowledge of M3 helpful
• Must be able to complete HazMat shipping requirements
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS CONT'D
• Communication Proficiency
• Technical Capacity
• Performance Management
• Learning Orientation
c) Education and/or Experience
• Completion of required safety courses: Injury Prevention Program, Emergency Action Plan, Blood borne Pathogens, Hazardous Communication, Lock Out Tag Out, Ergonomics.
d) Communication Skills
• Must have the ability to generate written communication and strong oral communication, plus presentation skills. Ability to read and review written communication
e) Physical Demands
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
6734 Valjean Ave CA 91406
- © Safran