• Perform disassembly, assembly and fitting of detail parts and structures and various drilling and riveting operations; ensure parts/assembly meet requirements.
• Rivet structural assemblies and parts using all tools required to do the job (e.g. portable riveting guns, pneumatic guns, pneumatic drills, counter sinks, rivet shavers, files, reamers, and rivets).
• Cutting and trimming of composite, sheet metal, and titanium parts.
• Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches, and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations, type size and hole pattern for rivets.
• Check all work and ensure a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area and comply with all safety regulations of Airframer.
** NOTE: THIS IS A "TEMPORARY" POSITION (APPROX. 12 MONTHS) THOUGH HIRING DIRECTLY TO SAFRAN TO INCLUDE BENEFITS
** 4-day work week and OT on Fridays
• High School Diploma/GED
• Two (2) years related structural/assembly experience
• Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) mechanic certificate (optional)
• Two (2) years of Structure experience required and composite experience preferred
• Able to support flexibles hours
• Able to work in a team with a positive mindset
51 Wings Road, building 762 GA 31408