The training coordinator acts as organizational liaison with departmental teams to facilitate training initiatives across the plant. Coordinates the training program, and monitors its execution as defined by the different organization partners to also include production personnel training assignments. It is expected of this position to closely collaborate with all departments to receive and coordinates all training activities as requested and defined by the requestor. It also manages and maintain the software platform dedicated to the training program tracking and monitoring. This position is expected to provide regular reports to management on the effectiveness, and efficiency of the training program, its gap, and recommendations for improvement. As part of the Continuous Improvement department, this position provides daily supervision and oversight of the 6S and Employee Innovation programs and other tactical initiatives.
• Measures and monitors the production personnel training depth and provides recommendations for enhancement
• Supervise and execute the training plans and strategies defined by Operations Management teams or other functional departments
• Maintains all records and documentations associated with the training program
• Schedule and coordinates / facilitates recurrent training and certification programs
• Act as admin for the software platform used to maintain training plans
• Collaborates with the operation department to identify potential training needs based on skill gaps and assembly operations
• Develops training needs analysis as an input to the continuous improvement of talent development processes, programs and systems.
• Supports and delivers instructional and developmental programs; learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
• Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments.
• Assesses effectiveness of training from participant feedback, application of training and performance measurements.
• Although it is not responsible for training content creation, will support such activities as required by the business based on knowledge, experience, and topics.
• May lead company-wide training related projects.
• Ensures commitment to a safe working environment and the HSE standards and processes established by corporate.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Associate's Degree or working towards it.
• Proficient with MS Office suite; especially MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills required; interpersonal skills working across the organization with various levels of individuals are essential.
• Must be able to handle, and actively manage several concurrent activities.
This position sits and performs computer work for extended periods. Occasionally, may be required to lift up to 35 lbs.
The role is mainly in an office work environment and will need to be on the production line for training needs.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
2250 Whitfield Ave 34243