Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
This position is responsible for human resources support functions and assisting personnel with questions and concerns, grievances, and benefit inquiries in a confidential manner. Duties include tracking the performance evaluations, and training for the facility, the on-boarding of new hires, tracking and recording training, and file maintenance. The Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for effectively recording, maintaining, and reporting Company information as well as assisting with staffing and recruitment.
Summary of Duties:
• Answer employee questions regarding policies, benefits, training, or procedures.
• Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, HRIS, etc.
• Ensure that human resources files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
• Oversee the human resource database while ensuring that system records are accurately recorded.
• Assist with the scheduling of training and entering information into tracking system.
• Enter new hire information into the human resources information system (HRIS).
• Update the human resources information system with new and changed information.
• Maintain tickler files such as I-9, COBRA, education, and safety orientation of new hires.
• Complete monthly reports regarding terminations, transfers, and new hires.
• Prepare & record recruitment lists and job postings.
• Receive, maintain, and track employment applications on applicant log.
• Review employment applications in order to evaluate qualifications and eligibility.
• Maintain department supplies/inventory.
• File relevant paperwork into employee's personnel file.
• Conduct benefits orientation and inform insurance carriers of new or changed employee information.
• Keep all HR related bulletin boards with up to date information.
• Conducts routine tasks as directed
• Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, additional training or certification preferred.
3+ years Administrative exp.
1+ years HRIS experience.
Computer Skill: Familiar with Windows Operating System®, MS Office®, using a human resources information system (HRIS) and strong typing skills.
Other Skills: Experience with managing files, records, and other office procedures. Understanding of human resource reporting and recordkeeping requirements is a plus. Familiar with laws and government regulations. Must be: cooperative, honest, good-natured and pleasant to work with.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2850 Skyway Drive CA 93455
- © Safran