Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
The Contracts Manager is primarily responsible for leading commercial proposal efforts and negotiating settlements that meet or exceed company objectives. This position will report to the Director of Contracts.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure complete, accurate, and timely responses to customer RFPs with quick turn-around requirements
• Prepare cost estimation and proposal pricing
• Prepare documentation for internal review and act as contractual point of contact between Safran and the customer
• Lead commercial negotiations to reach agreements that meet or exceed company sales and profitability targets
• Develop and maintain product price catalogs
• Ensure customer orders accurately reflect negotiated prices, terms and conditions
• Identify out-of-scope work and resolve open claims with the customer
• Analyze and communicate contract requirements to the program team and internal management
• Direct the work of Contract Administrators, when applicable
• Amend existing contracts and pursue any past due commercial claims with the customer
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. SAFRAN Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
· Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
· Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more! ting diversity throughout our companies.
Salary range: USD 64,500-90,400
Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; must be able to construct graphs and pivot tables for weekly/monthly KPI reports. Knowledge and understanding of basic MRP functions and applications is required.
Strong written and verbal skills and be able to analyze and evaluate business proposals. Experience in commercial negotiation is required.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
May require some travel
2850 Skyway Drive CA 93455