The Master Scheduler is part of the Production Control Team and reports directly to the Production Control Business Leader. The Master Scheduler is responsible for creating a master schedule that satisfies customer demand while meeting inventory and delivery goals.
· Develop an achievable Master Schedule to meet detailed material, capacity and financial Planning
· Plan and manage production schedules and priorities to ensure 100% on-time delivery to all customer orders while working to optimize inventory and reduce cycle time.
· Anticipate supply problems and work jointly with necessary teams to implement resolutions.
· Identify any bottlenecks or delays in production; ensures necessary labor, materials, and other resources are available to relieve them.
· Prepare information for successful LOB meetings.
· Ensure appropriate production rates to reduce delivery delays
· Determine and update production operation priorities as needed.
· Act as primary point of contact with customers to determine future work plan based on VSR, PO's and other inputs.
· Maintain good relation with customer and address issues diligently.
· Participate in monthly and annual WIP inventories.
· Manage Customer Orders and Purchase Orders
· Negotiate priorities with Customers
· Manage Requests for Quotation for business development with current or new customers
· Performs work as assigned by department leadership.
Adaptability, Accountability and Inclusiveness are our core values. If you want to be part of a great team, enjoy continuous improvement and challenges, work in a family feel like environment and you meet the criteria below, please apply and join our team!
Why Join Us?
We have a "family" like culture where we value every employee.
Our manufacturing process is one of a kind
Our benefits are competitive: Medical, compensation, etc.
Short term disability (paid 100%)
Permissive Time Off (Unlimited)
Re-mote work available
Education and Work Experience:
Bachelor Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or 3 years of Master Scheduling Experience.
8 years of working in a production environment with an MRP system.
Proficient with Microsoft Office. ASCM Certification is preferred and may be used in place of Master Scheduling experience.
ASCM certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
San Marcos, TX 78666: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Microsoft Excel: 4 years (Preferred)
Manufacturing: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
1000 Technology way 78666