We are looking for a high potential Operations Manager to join our growing Center of Excellence in West Henrietta, NY!
We're the world leader in Resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (R-PNT) solutions that improve the reliability, performance, and safety of critical high-risk operations, even in GPS/GNSS denied environments. We provide virtually fail-safe GNSS and PNT solutions for military and commercial applications worldwide. AKA- we do pretty awesome things!
In this role, you will lead the execution and delivery of our High Precision Timing Products and our GNSS Simulation Products to our global customer base. You'll be responsible for leading our Rochester based operations team including logistics, assembly, functional test, and facilities. Our environment is fast-paced and dynamic, and you'll have the opportunity to develop a team and execute on continuous improvement activities.
The Day to Day:
- You like challenges: You'll be improving a lean manufacturing shopfloor to include visual management and QRQC methodology to improve efficiency and scalability needed for our growth. You'll also be creating a logistic controlled warehouse.
- You're a leader! You'll provide exceptional supervision, direction and empowerment to all members of our onsite operations team. You'll have responsibility for recruitment, training, coaching, time management, and counseling including performance management (with support of our awesome HR team).
- Monitoring monthly financial performance to budget and communicating the revenue forecast expectation based on our backlog, material availability and human capacity.
- Effectively utilize our ERP system (SAP) for all aspects of operational execution. You'll work closely with our Production Controller to prioritize and expedite schedules to meet customer delivery expectations.
- Managing the infrastructure needed to maintain current levels of throughput, analyzing data and trends to identify projects to improve quality and/or efficiency. You'll also identify root cause and implement corrective actions if needed.
- Communicate and collaborate with our cross functional team (Sales Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Production Engineering, Product Development, HR, etc) to coordinate operational requirements and effectively support our high functioning team.
- Proactively identify, monitor and remove barriers to achieve our KPI's.
- BS Degree in related field required with a minimum of 7 years of related experience. MS preferred (MBA or technical).
- You have the ability to lead a team to deliver results in a fast paced, dynamic, fun environment using analytical reasoning and decision-making skills.
- You have experience with lean and continuous improvement manufacturing practices: visual management (SQCDPI performance board), Kanban/ConWip: - Just in Time principles, Quick Response Quality Control, capacity planning, etc.
- You have outstanding critical thinking skills, attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture (helping others see it too!)
- You have strong collaboration skills, along with the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- You have the ability to convey complex technical information plainly and concisely to technical and non-technical individuals.
- You're fun and create a work environment that motivates our exceptional employees.
45 Becker Road, Suite A West Henrietta 14586
New York 美国