• Inspects, packs, labels and weighs the materials for shipment attaching appropriate transport vendor and/or customs paperwork.
• Understands Electrostatic Discharge handling and shipping procedures.
• Understands Shelf and Service Life product dates.
• Understands and abides by Hazardous Material Shipping regulations must be hazmat certified.
• Schedule any pickup that is necessary, ie, Fedex, APS, LTC, UPS, DHL, or AirFreight
• Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
• Understands and complies with applicable domestic and international shipping restrictions.
• Available for after hours AOG duty as scheduled.
• Willingness to cross train in other functional areas as directed.
• Flexible with start/finish times as directed by Shipping Lead or Manager.
• Perform outgoing inspection of customer units for the repair process.
Candidates for positions with SAU must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. SAU is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical & mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. SAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled | Drug Free Workplace.
a) Certifications, Knowledge and Skills
• Technical aptitude
• Knowledge of computers
• Data Entry
• Safran Services Quality Management System
• Technical Capacity
• Organizational Skills
• Decision Making
W175 N5737, Technology Dr WI 53051
- © Safran