The Sales Order Administrator is responsible for processing internal and external customer purchase orders. The Sales Order Administrator coordinates day to day activity for customer requests, processes customer orders and quotes, and maintains front line communication with the Customer. They will update changes of order dates and ensure adherence with contractual obligations. The Sales Order Administrator is accountable to performance KPIs used to monitor department performance. Additional responsibility includes escalation of customer issues to the Manager as needed.
Summary of Duties:
• Ensure sales orders are processed accurately and entered within a timely manner using company ERP system (M3)
• Partner with the Integrated Project Team (IPT) to ensure customer orders are processed correctly
• Validate entered order information by checking against customer purchase orders
• Maintain a PO entry tracker to provide visibility to the Contracts and Accounting teams
• Review aging report weekly, provide updates to the Accounts Receivable department regarding past dues accounts
• Other job duties as determined based on level of administrator
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Education: High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 2-3 years of data entry experience
Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Knowledge and understanding of basic ERP/MRP functions and applications is preferred.
Other Skills: High attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines. Excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work cross-functionally. Strong prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to work within tight deadlines
Description: Entry-Level position within job role.
Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
There are no travel requirements for this position.
12810 State Ave WA 98271