Production Control II (PCII) is responsible for coordinating, analyzing, informing, and recording the flow of material through manufacturing and Supply Chain departments and communicating the overall health of the program. This position coordinates with all NAT departments to make sure a quality product is delivered on time to the customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to validate Procurement and Production schedules are aligned.
• Informs key stakeholders of non-supporting materials and drives actions to necessary departments.
• Informs Supply Chain, Production, Quality, and Program Management of critical project status.
• Works with Purchasing and Manufacturing exceptions.
• Works with the Spares Department for pricing and lead times.
• Reviews Material Review Board (MRB) and coordinates with the required departments to resolve the issue.
• Reports, records status of parts and line shortages for job orders.
• Prioritizes and provide priority list to Operations Management.
• Assist with the Planning department which includes creating Bills of Material and estimating labor.
• Involved in improving lean product flow.
• Other duties assigned by management.
Annual Salary: USD 47,460-74,580
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• The Production Control II shall possess, at a minimum, a High School Education.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably related to aerospace.
• Highly Proficient with ERP systems and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Comfortable working with all levels of an organization.
• Ability to communicate well with others, both verbally and in written format
• Proven ability to troubleshooting/problem solve
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure
• Proven ability to manage multiple schedules and deadlines
• Strong analytical abilities
• Possess technical aptitude
• Ability to communicate constructive feedback
• Able to perform basic mathematic calculations
• Understanding of customer's expectations
• Primarily office work- approximately 90%
• Manufacturing work- approximately 10%
• Protracted hours may be required
• Occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds.
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for safe conduct on the manufacturing floor and to meet job responsibilities.
15100 40th Avenue Northeast - Suite 201 WA 98271