Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Safran Cabins a great place to work. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it!
We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
The main areas of responsibility will include processing inbound and outbound Manufacturing Orders ensuring accuracy, compliance and customer satisfaction.
• Monitor the processing of materials through M3 to the production floor
• Daily Gemba walks and communication with production
• Support aggressive tact times of production working with Production Supervisors, Program managers, Purchasers and PCS to expedite material
• Advanced M3 use to include, allocation, adding and removing items, pick list creation, adding to product structure, closing MO's, charging to projects
• Customer Order completion
• Maintain inventory accuracy through consistency, security, cycle counting and various audits
• Ensuring quality procedures and instructions are adhered to
• Maintain safe work environment
• Microsoft Office usage
Microsoft Office experience
Experience with MRP systems preferred
• Ability to work in and foster a team-oriented environment
• Ability to use confidential information in the appropriate manner required
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, as required to meet business needs
• Advanced experience with M3 modules
• Lift truck certified (or obtain within 90 days)
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a team-based environment
• Excellent inventory and lean principles
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to prioritize the flow of material through the department
• Perform all duties utilizing safe work principles and company policies
• Lifting requirement: 50 lbs
12810 State Ave WA 98271
- © Safran