Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Safran Cabins a great place to work. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it!
We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Summary of Duties:
• Assembles aircraft interior structures and/or parts, such as bins, galleys, lavatories, sidewalls, cargo liners, etc. and builds sub-assemblies for the completion of aircraft interior structures, and/or parts using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
• Adheres to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints & work orders.
• Document materials used in each process to maintain traceability.
• All employees are required to productively react to change and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future. May work at different workstations as production needs require.
• Builds sub-assemblies of aircraft components, such as:
o Forming of aluminum trim extrusions, fiberglass laminates and other materials for completion of the sub-assemblies, parts or structures.
o Fills and fairs areas as necessary per the established specification or customer limits.
o Installs inserts and applies edging material.
o Assembles sub components for the structures/units.
• Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment during and after production.
Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
Annual Salary: USD 32,760-38,280
o Must carefully and safely handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
o All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of all company products.
o As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
o Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division.
Level 1 Qualification:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Experience: 0-3 years of experience.
Computer Skills: Not required.
Description: Entry level position within field.
• Requires little to no experience in discipline
• Conducts routine tasks as directed
• Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment
• The ability to read and write English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
• Good hand/eye coordination a must.
• Requires sensitivity to safety regulations and requirements.
• Must be able to self-inspect work and correct discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Must have knowledge/familiarity to operate basic machinery & various pneumatic/hand tools.
• Must meet or exceed current training requirements.
• Understand the concept of utilizing work orders.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
o Ability to read engineering blue prints.
o Previous experience in Aerospace Manufacturing.
There are no travel requirements.
12810 State Ave WA 98271