POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together, contributing to our ranking by TIME as the top Aerospace & Defense company on the 2023 World's Best Companies list (#59 on the full list). This position will interface with ME Lead, Labinal Production sites, Design Engineering, and with SAFRAN customers. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Provide Manufacturing Engineering support to assigned product and team
• Compiles and provides management status reports for assigned projects
• Create and implement tooling plans
• Implements the overall plan and coordinates design changes affecting the plan
• Coordinates with design engineering and manufacturing on issues holding up change incorporation activities
• Develops and distributes detail production concepts and relates them to change incorporation activities
• Coordinates change incorporation, optimizes processes, analyzes and resolves production and postproduction problems.
• Identifies emergent tooling, equipment and facilities requirements
• Analyzes workflow and methods in change incorporation areas; designs optimum systems, procedures and work related plans to improve productivity
• Reviews and approves technical documents including plans, procedures, and process specifications
• Originates, develops, coordinates and implements change incorporation processes
• Identifies customer contract quality requirements and ensures implementation through quality plans, inspection and test plans
• Analyzes sequence of operations that affects performance
• Ability to work in a fluid environment with work being accomplished both on and off the airplane
• Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture
• Regular, predictable attendance is required
• Perform other duties as assign
Little Rock is a cultural, economic, government, and transportation center within Arkansas and the South. Several cultural institutions are in Little Rock, such as the Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts, the Arkansas Repertory Theatre, the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra, and the Mosaic Templars Cultural Center, in addition to hiking, boating, and other outdoor recreational opportunities. Little Rock's history is available through history museums, historic districts or neighborhoods of Little Rock like the Quapaw Quarter, and historic sites such as Little Rock Central High School.
Ongoing initiatives, like Women@Safran and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all of our teams in the solutions. At Safran, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, hybrid remote work, flexible work scheduling and paid leave. We offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sites while our teams work to continuously develop their skills.
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Education and/or Experience:
• BS in Engineering discipline or combination of degree and experience
• Strong MRO or aircraft modification background a plus.
• 2 – 5 Years experience in Aerospace
• 787 Experience a plus
• ENOVIA and CATIA V5 experience a plus
• Programming experience (VBA, macros, html, etc.) a plus.
• Knowledge of networking and iOS is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to define problems. Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Demonstrated leadership and communication skills a must.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Creates solutions
• Customer focused in everything we do
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 940-272-5606. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
3801 E. 10th Street 72202