Responsible for the coordination and direction of various departments to support AVOX Systems production operations. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
1. Prepares yearly operating expense budgets and also manages his responsibilities within mandated financial limits.
2. Conducts meetings pertaining to schedules, projects, material support, and business communication and problem resolution.
3. Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to watch for trends, potential problems and takes action to eliminate.
4. Maintains manning levels consistent with production demands.
5. Establishes cost reduction goals and makes plans to achieve them.
6. Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
7. Justifies and implements capital equipment purchases as required to maintain production and quality levels.
8. Consults with outside contractors and division engineering personnel relative to modifications of machines, workstations, and equipment in order to improve production and quality of products.
9. Strong knowledge and understanding of the Sales & Operations Planning process.
10. Participates in the safety policies for all plant personnel and stresses the need for continual improvement in the division's every day practices.
11. Direct responsibility for assigned managers, supervisors, engineers, technicians, clerical help, and all assigned supporting personnel.
12. Establishes a work environment to enhance the abilities and careers of those assigned. Conduct timely performance reviews for assigned staff and takes action to improve poor performance.
Listed above are the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this job classification. Employees in this job classification may be required to perform various other duties including but not limited to training, administration, and housekeeping. In addition, employees in this job classification are responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of the product or service they provide. They will carry out those duties, in a safe and cooperative manner, per established policies, practices and procedures. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
No relocation assistance available for this position.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc) is a U.S. based Safran Company located in Lancaster, NY that designs, manufactures and services oxygen life support respiratory systems, related personal protective equipment, and aircraft accessories for the aviation and government markets. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US functions as a part of Safran, with international locations. We provide innovative oxygen solutions to the aircraft industry.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US is an equal opportunity employer. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Required- BS Degree – Management or Technical field and ten years experience in a manufacturing environment with five years in a management role.
Preferred- Related additional years of experience may be substituted for education.
Required- Minimum ten years in a general manufacturing environment preferred, with at least five years prior experience in a supervisory or management role.
225 Erie Street 14086
Lancaster, New York Usa
New York 美国