Responsible for reviewing and analyzing the master schedule and establishing production requirements; initiating the necessary work orders and purchased material requisitions to support production requirements; monitoring and taking necessary action to fully utilize available capacity and minimize inventory levels; and monitoring and taking necessary action to maximize customer service levels.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
1. Monitor and control inventory to specified levels based on product line responsibility.
2. Analyze business plan/master schedule and takes necessary action(s) to support the plan.
3. Analyze and employ capacity planning techniques as they relate to the production build schedule.
4. Lead role in effective planning of capacity and materials. Recommend actions to attain company objectives. Take action when directed.
5. Allocate material to production orders.
6. Evaluate and modify/approve system suggested planning messages.
7. Generate requests for purchased material.
8. Modify production schedules as changes occur.
9. Expedite material as necessary. Assist other planners with expediting as necessary.
10. Generate and distribute status reports.
11. Analyze and follow-up on KANBAN requirements flow.
12. Production control representative for cell manufacturing support.
13. Modify, schedule and pick customer order requirements to achieve desired OTD.
14. Effectively communicate with affiliated companies externally.
15. Perform assignments as specified by supervision.
16. New Demand /program representative responsible for incorporation of planning setup.
17. Supermarket calculations and planning Bill incorporation and maintenance.
18. Pre-S & OP data collection and presentation.
Listed above are the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this job classification. Employees in this job classification may be required to perform various other duties including but not limited to training, administration, and housekeeping. In addition, employees in this job classification are responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of the product or service they provide. They will carry out those duties, in a safe and cooperative manner, per established policies, practices and procedures. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
For 90+ years, Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (formerly Scott Aviation) has been a supplier of respiratory systems and components for aviation use. We have a reputation for commitment to quality and service and have always strived to support and delight our customers.
We remain dedicated to the same levels of service and performance excellence which earned the company its stellar standing in the aviation industry.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US is an equal opportunity employer. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Candidates must be a US Citizen or have green card status.
*Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Required: BA/BS Degree in Business or Technical
Preferred: Masters Degree in Business or Technical
Required: 1 - 3 years of progressive responsibility in a material planning/control environment.
Preferred: 7+ years of progressive scheduling responsibility, hands-on master scheduling techniques using ERP software
Special Knowledge/Skills –
Required: Hands-on use of a mainframe based on line MRP based
manufacturing system, Data Analysis
Microsoft Office Applications- Excel, Word, Access
Other - Financial analysis skills as they relate to inventory control.
CPIM , CSCP Certification, APICS
Less than 5%.
225 Erie Street 14086
Lancaster, New York Usa
New York 美国