We are looking for an Automation/Control Engineer for our Operations Test Engineer role. The Operations Test Engineer is responsible for supporting and creating equipment, assembly stations, and test stands for production support. The equipment may be used manually by an operator or be fully automated.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interact with all departments (design, quality, and manufacturing) to obtain product specifications to design equipment to.
• Design and assemble customized equipment, from concept to completion; individually and/or with a team.
• Model customized fittings, adapters, assemblies, enclosures, panels, tools, and/or fixturing to suit the needs of production.
• Utilize six sigma lean tools to prove capability of equipment and make improvements to existing equipment.
• Self-manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Occasionally perform manufacturing engineering related tasks, such as but not limited to: PFMEA, lean initiatives, time studies, rebalancing lines, improving or generating work instructions, and general process improvement.
*Must be eligible to work in the United States.
*No relocation available for this position.
For 90 years, Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (formerly Scott Aviation) has been a supplier of respiratory systems and components for aviation use. We have a reputation for commitment to quality and service and have always strived to support and delight our customers.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc.) provides oxygen systems and components for both commercial and military aircraft. Our products are currently flying on most operating aircraft, including rotary wing.
Our products include:
• Masks for crew and passengers on civilian and military aircraft
• Cylinders for storing oxygen onboard
• Chemical generators for producing oxygen
• Regulators of all types to control oxygen pressure and flow
• Valves to control the flow of oxygen
• Accessories to stow, mount, refill, monitor, dispense and discharge
We remain dedicated to the same levels of service and performance excellence which earned the company its stellar standing in the aviation industry.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US is an equal opportunity employer. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Required – Computer, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Microelectronic, Robotics, or Systems Engineering; Bachelor of Science or Engineering Technologies degree
Preferred – Electrical Engineering Bachelor of Science or Engineering Technologies degree
Required – 1-3 years in automation/controls or related engineering field performing similar tasks
Preferred – 5+ years in automation/controls or related engineering field performing similar tasks
• Read, interpret and understand specifications and schematics
• Experience with PLC and HMI programming or equivalent (i.e. Arduino)
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Proficient with Windows based PC and Microsoft Office Suite
• Capable of using CAD software and Microsoft Visio
• Self-driven, organized, and high attention to detail, rationality, and practicality
• Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs and RSLogix 500 or RSLogix 5000
• Experience with C-More Micro HMIs and programming software
• ANSYS SpaceClaim 2016
• Autodesk Inventor 2017
• Pneumatics and Air (or other inert gases)
• Pneumatics for Oxygen and Oxygen safety practices
• Electrical wiring (DC and AC)
Listed above are the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this job classification. Employees in this job classification may be required to perform various other duties including but not limited to training, administration, and housekeeping. In addition, employees in this job classification are responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of the product or service they provide. They will carry out those duties, in a safe and cooperative manner, per established policies, practices and procedures. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Less than 10%
225 Erie Street 14086
Lancaster, New York Usa
New York 美国
- © Safran