The Payroll Specialist prepares payroll for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly processing using ADP Vantage; maintains the HRIS system for changes updates and security. Recommends appropriate payroll processes and policy improvement.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Process and deliver weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws.
• Maintain security for Payroll/HRIS system (user setup, workflow, etc.).
• Review, prepare and input payroll data using ADP Vantage payroll system including pay, job, organization, tax, and status changes
• Process and deliver accurate and timely payrolls for multi-locations (states) based on state and federal regulations and company polices.
• Reconcile payroll results and payroll tax information for each payroll processed
• Process employee garnishments (wage garnishments, child support and levies) for each payroll processed.
• Provide customer service to affiliated companies on payroll.
• Troubleshoot system, update and provide training for users.
• Generate reports (ad hoc & standard) as required
• Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Intermediate to advance Excel skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, changing priorities and be highly organized and deadline sensitive.
• Multi-state payroll experience required.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment and be detail oriented.
• Ability to relate with employees at all levels to insure accuracy and to reduce errors.
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Minimum: High school diploma
Preferred: BA/BS in related field or equivalent APA certification
Minimum: 3-5 years of experience in Payroll with automated payroll system- ADP (Enterprise, Vantage or WorkForce Now) as well as Multi state payroll experience
2201 W. Royal Lane #150 Irving, TX 75063