Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
The Internal Control Analyst role will serve as a core Financial Services team member, providing exceptional service to all customers and business partners. Will be responsible for assisting in performing all year-round audit engagements to help identify and manage risks to the business. Work collaboratively and independently to conduct audits across operational, finance, regulatory, and/or technology areas through-out the company.
Summary of Duties:
• Understanding of Safran group policies; make these the guidelines for how this role is performed.
• Prepares clear and well-organized audit work papers documenting root- cause, work performed, investigation summaries, and recommendations.
• Be enthusiastic learner, user, and advocate of Safran products and services.
• Executes aspects of the internal audit process, which includes the three phases of planning, execution, and reporting to business management.
• Assists with evaluating records, documents, methods, policies, costs, and other factors to determine if functional areas are conducting operations in accordance with established policies, procedures, and best practices
• Additional duties and responsibilities as requires and/or assigned
During the course of the internship the critical objectives are to understand and implement the Methodology of the Internal Control Group, the complexity of the Internal Control Campaign, and to schedule, assist in and resolving the pending Action Plans with assistance from the current Business Process Owners or Site.
The expected salary range for this position is between $20.00/hour USD. Actual compensation will be determined based on experience, education, and other factors permitted by law.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, additional training or experience is preferred.
Computer Skill: Familiar with Windows Operating System® and MS Office®. Strong typing skills.
Other Skills: Experience with managing files, records, and other office procedures. Must be: cooperative, honest, good-natured and pleasant to work with.
At Safran, diversity & inclusion is a source of richness that adds quality of life, performance, and innovation. We welcome diverse contributions and provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
5701, Bolsa avenue, CA 92647