Manage a multifunctional team of Customer and Product Support Engineers related to P145 activity
Coordinate Engineering activities and projects with other departments: Operation, Finance, Quality, Customer Support and Program Management. This includes, schedule(s), milestones and deliverables for Engineering
- Manage the support engineering team related to a variety of repair business
- P145 repair shop
- First Level Customer Support
- Customer Support Training
- Propose and Develop new repair capability
- Compute and Propose yearly Investment plan for P145 activity
- Interface and Solve issues arising with other department
- Compute, Propose and Manage ad equation between charge and capacity
- Accountable for the performance and results of the team
- Oversees project management to keep projects on quality, on schedule and
- Oversees and participates in the development of engineering bids to ensure
- Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have demonstrated experience in a project engineering/project lead role,
with cost and schedule responsibility
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to
work well with others in a professional team environment
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple
tasks, while balancing priorities and schedules
- 5 years of prior relevant experience in MRO Engineering related to
- Proficient knowledge of Aerospace Engineering, Technical Support, Customer
- All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Green Belt Certified will be a plus
- French speaker will be a plus
- Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology or Engineering (STEM)
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in leading a team
- Must be able to communicate technical issues, risks, and status in both written
and oral forms.
- Make objective and data-driven decisions in a timely manner within the best
interest of the team.
- Effective time management skills to meet challenging timelines.
- Excellent problem solving, data analysis and critical thinking skills.
- A positive attitude that is adaptable to change, enjoys learning new technologies,
and contributes to a positive work environment.
- Ability to work with remote sites and team members; build relationships with
worldwide global engineering team.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of aeronautical electrical or mechanical design and
a wide range of knowledge in basic electrical or mechanical design.
- Working knowledge of AS9100/ISO9002 quality systems
- Experienced with PDCA, 8D, QRQC, 5S,..
- Full understanding of Mil specs, processes & procedures.
- Project management experience including schedule, technical risk and cost.
- Experience with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Experience with ENOVIA
- Experience with SAP
2802 Safran Drive TX 75052
- 地图在开放数据库许可证下提供 Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran