Want to work with some of the most talented dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships commitment innovation and integrity? Then Safran is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world. Employing some of the most talented dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Safran as the place to build a rewarding career while helping create and deliver communications integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It is an exciting time to become a part of our team.
Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Safran.
Summary of Job Purpose:
- Receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
- Ensure that all products (parts and chemical) are shipped out in an accurately and timely manner.
- Maintains stock room and ensures that all requirements and regulations are met to meet the company's needs
- Responsible for maintaining physical inventory and perform kitting for Part 21 and/or for Part 145 activity, in compliance with quality, safety and cleanliness requirements.
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in a stock room in a manufacturing environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic
in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S.
person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
- No relocation is provided for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius will be
- Experience and knowledge of an ERP system
- Experience in a manufacturing environment/logistics/stock room
- Familiar with computer basics.
- HazMat (Hazardous Materials) certification.
- Experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Forklift experience (for big crates and pallets).
- Experience with SAP
Physical Requirements :
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The
employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must stand for significant periods of time and sometimes carry large items for shipment.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
2802 Safran Drive TX 75052