The Demand Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of the aftermarket project spares performance. Expediters may report to the Demand Manager.
Summary of Duties:
• Assigns tasks and duties to Expediters.
• Partners with Project Manager and customer to establish backlog, priorities, & schedule
• Identifies and updates delivery performance metrics in conjunction with the Expediters.
• Analyzes variance to determine & implement corrective actions.
• Create plans, identifies, and coordinates stock requirements required over the life of the program with Expeditors.
• Identifies and analyzes spares risk (quantitative and qualitative), establishes mitigation plans & drives mitigation actions
• Compares actual results to contractual on time delivery performance requirements, and applies lessons learned
• Provides project leadership to ensure high quality work package on-time deliverables are completed timely and within budget
• Monitor problem solving and ensure root cause corrective action and recovery plan is defined & executed
• Develop and distribute aftermarket project management plan
• Record and document previous experiences and incorporates into safety stock and backlog planning and control
• Report, resolve and escalate as needed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Compilation and publication of visual metrics, presentations and reports. Internal reporting, including project review presentations
• Other duties may be assigned
Description: Mid-level position within field.
• Familiar with Windows Operating System®, Microsoft Office Suites® and
• Experience with an MRP system, or ability to learn MRP system.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of similar experience
• 4 or more years of management role experience
• PMP Certification
May require some travel.
The expected salary range for this position is between $64,500 - 100,760USD. Actual compensation will be determined based on experience, education, and other factors permitted by law.
At Safran, diversity & inclusion is a source of richness that adds quality of life, performance, and innovation. We welcome diverse contributions and provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841