The Communications/Engagement Specialist is responsible for supporting a range of internal and external communications, engagement and change management activities to give meaning and value to Safran Seats mission, values and Guiding Principles. This role will support both Seats Gainesville Texas and Chihuahua Mexico locations. The Communications/Engagement Specialist supports a broad set of priorities including initiatives to improve both tactical and strategic communication and expand employee engagement; communication project management; content creation; event management, and strategic initiative oversight and execution. This role reports directly to the Safran Seats Vice President of Human Resources, and work closely with Human Resources Business Partners and each of the respective Safran Seats USA Business.
• Develop integrated internal communications deliverables according to Roadshow and engagement feedback, new organizational optimization, employee recognition, and leadership and manager communication avenues to enhance overall employee communication.
• Create communications plans that effectively describe and promote the organization, initiatives and or its products
• Execute integrated communication project plans utilizing a range of tools including Insite, social media, website, promotions, direct response, conferences, webinars, events, tradeshows, sponsorships etc.
• Provide communications support and advice for internal and external announcements and campaigns in collaboration with relevant teams.
• Drive and elevate the creative process, ensuring design and strategy are executed to brand and corporate standards within agreed objectives, values, timelines and budgets
• Work with outside vendors, marketing and sales teams to develop strategy and focus for events.
• Bring creative thinking to the team with a focus on strengthening the internal communication, and identify new ways to empower employees and engage with key audiences.
• Show leadership qualities when it is required to push further to achieve high-level standards
• Field ongoing requests for content and reviews across teams, business organizations and region to ensure alignment and accuracy
• Write and/or edit internal and external articles and announcements
• Provide input into the creation of communications program budgets and plans.
• Point Of Contact for employee surveys, diversity and inclusion initiatives.
• As the Communications Business Process Manager (BPM), manage the One Safran initiatives in line with the strategic objectives
• Participate in the One Safran and RiTo meetings, and coordinate the actions following the meetings
• Ensure process alignment with Safran Group for the Communication function at North America sites.
• Ensure local communication initiatives for Safran procedures and branding standards are respected
• Support the Communication Network meetings and annual seminars.
Education: Bachelor's degree, or 6 years related equivalent experience in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Public relations or related field required.
Experience: 5-7 years of corporate communications preferred, human resources, public relations or marketing experience considered
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Highly proficient in design software packages including: Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesigg
• Proficient in using digital and video means of communication and multimedia software packages including: Adobe Creative Cloud – Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition.
• Excellent verbal, written communications and negotiating skills
• Inspiring and supporting teams while driving a project forward
• Strong presence and confidence to build credibility with senior leaders
• Ability to work autonomously, efficiently communicating with and reporting to the stakeholders
• Excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects and programs at any given time
• Leading and effectively communicating with the internal team and corresponding with vendors from start to finish
• Ability to scale ideas/solutions to budget, brand needs, timelines and situational circumstances
• Enjoy working with international stakeholders and different cultures
• Knowledge of best practices and experimental approaches in internal and brand communications
• Strong attention to detail maintaining the big picture vision,
• Reacting quickly, efficiently and adapting to any working environment with fast-paced project requirements
• Initiative to propose solution and a can-do attitude
1. Ability to communicate fluently in English.
2. Employment Status will be full-time.
3. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
4. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
Up to 10% of domestic travel required
2000 Weber Dr TX 76240