The Warehouse Specialist 2 is responsible for product movement, issuing and kitting within the warehouse area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pulling product from stores.
• Kitting product.
• Able to proficiently perform the majority of warehouse functions.
• Work within NAT ERP system.
• Operates material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks or dollies to move stock or reorganize storage.
• Cycle count.
• Move product to stores location.
• Package product per ATA 300 specifications.
• Performs various housekeeping tasks to ensure work areas are clean and free of safety hazards.
• Works cooperatively with other employees to accomplish warehouse goals.
• Follows all safety rules and regulations when completing job responsibilities.
• Additional duties assigned by Warehouse Lead.
Hourly: USD: $20 - $22
Why Should You Join Us?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits includes health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• 2-3 years' experience in a warehouse environment.
• Ability to communicate with others.
• Able to perform basic mathematic calculations.
• Understanding of customer's expectations.
• Understand and follow written procedures.
• Troubleshooting/problem solving.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure.
• Work as a group or independent.
• Primarily warehouse work, minimal manufacturing environment.
• Must be able to lift of up to 35 pounds.
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for safe conduct on the manufacturing floor and to meet job responsibilities
Safran is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
No travel required.
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201