The Fill and Fair Technician is responsible for supporting production efforts to ensure project completion objectives are met.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance related to finish requirements and/or value-added tasks to detailed components
• Operate various machines and equipment
• Interpret basic blueprints to complete assemblies, process specifications
Annual Salary: USD $41,600 - $52,000
Who We Are:
Northwest Aerospace Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits includes health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
What You Must Have:
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated skills: Work with your hands, performing several tasks, such as operating air tools, panel prep, fill and fair and general assembly using hand tools, etc.
• General knowledge working with aluminum and Nomex materials
• Ability to work 7AM until 3:30PM Monday - Friday
• Ability: communicate in English (read, write and verbally communicate); select and work with proper tools for job task; time-management and organizational skills; climb and work on step stools and/or ladders; to lift 50 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance; reach overhead; work in a non-dust-free environment, normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting tasks); range of motion with both hands; hands: can work in a stooping, kneeling or standing position and in cramped areas
• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201
- 地图在开放数据库许可证下提供 Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran