The Document Control Administrator is responsible for administering the company's-controlled documents in accordance with customer and company requirements. The Document Control Administrator reports directly to and works closely with the Document Control Supervisor and has a support responsibility to all functional departments, managers and personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce document control requirements, as outlined per the company quality system, in order for the company to meet internal and external needs.
- Check, release, log, and archive drawings and documents.
- Improve and enforce processes and procedures for the control and release of drawings and documents.
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and performance of the company document control system.
- Backup for Receptionist
- Back up for Engineering Administrator
- Additional duties as assigned by manager
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 year technical degree or "equivalent" education and work experience, preferred. - 1-2 years' progressive training in document control, preferred (i.e. Courses/Seminars in Engineering Change Control, Engineering Change Requests, Engineering Change Notice Systems)
- 2-4 years of broad documentation experience, of which at least 1 year should be in document control
- 1 year working in an aerospace environment preferred
- Troubleshooting/problem solving
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- On-call Rotation to support after hours engineering drawing releases
- Standard working hours from 7:30am-4:00pm; Schedule may need to flex to later start and end time during peak times of Modifications.
- Primarily office work
- Repetitive computer
- Repetitive sitting
- Occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds.
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201
- © Safran