Safran Aerospace Composites is dedicated to the production of 3D woven composite parts, made using the RTM (resin transfer molding) process. The first application of this technology is the production of fan blades and fan cases for the LEAP engine, developed by CFM International, designed to power the next generation of single-aisle aircraft: therefore, we make our employees proud. How? This technology brings less noise and less fuel for aircraft engines, which contributes to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation.
We're looking for exceptional talent to join our Continuous Improvement Department. Our Continuous Improvement Department focuses on calibrating, data-mining, and problem-solving of processes. As the Lean Manager, you will interact regularly with Manufacturing, Engineering, and Customers on a variety of projects that directly contribute to our site's continued success.
Candidates for positions with Safran Aerospace Composites must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
Principal duties include, but are not limited to:
• Design, redesign, or enhance product value streams and layouts according to Safran OS-Dev and OS-Mfg standards and Lean principles.
• Maintain product Value Stream Maps (VSM) complete with specific industrial details as mandated by Safran OS-Dev, such as WIP flows, tools & materials, etc.
• Guide site and leaders to an optimal operating and technology model with application of exceptional change management to support the organization.
• Facilitate communication with other Safran sites and functional groups; transfers knowledge and best practices among other lean leaders, business partners and executive sponsors.
• Train and coach business leaders, department managers, supervisors, project managers, and staff in the tools and deployment of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
• Maintain and apply knowledge of best practices in manufacturing methods, and trends and developments in technology and equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected characteristics under applicable state or federal laws.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in engineering or engineering technology discipline with extensive experience with leading improvement efforts and with coaching and training. Mechanical or electromechanical aptitudes and Six Sigma and/or Lean certification an asset. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively at all levels of the company. Strong Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills required with Power BI and AutoCAD an asset.
Up to 10% travel
85 Innovation Drive, Rochester NH 03867
New Hampshire 美国